Small Loans Online: you can get them in just 48 hours!
When applying for a loan it is not said that the amount should be very high. The limits usually concern mostly the maximum amount obtainable or the minimum number of months. On the contrary, for the minimum amount there is much more flexibility.
The demand for small loans is increasingly widespread: cars, appliances and holidays are now paid in installments of small amounts distributed over months or years. These loans belong to the category of non-finalized loans, moreover, at a bureaucratic level it is possible to access various advantages. For example, being small sums, there should be no problem accessing them. The element affecting the loan sum is the applicant’s income.
Small Loans: the main features
Small loans (or micro-loans) belong to the category of non-finalized loans, which unlike the finalized, do not need a reason to be disbursed.
The positive aspects do not end here, since, even at the bureaucratic level, it is possible to benefit from various advantages, for example you will not have difficulty in obtaining them and the procedure will often be very simple, since you just have to send the required documentation (identity document, tax code and paycheck). To further speed up the time, you can send the documentation via email.
The recipients of the small loans
All types of consumers can apply for small loans. In the event of bad payers or protests, it is necessary to have a guarantor, however each credit institution applies different procedures and clauses.
For government agency loans the situation changes as it is necessary to have certain requirements such as:
- registration in the Unified Management of credit and social benefits;
- having paid the institution’s contributions;
- be aged between 18 and 70;
- be resident on Italian territory.
What are the sums that can be understood as small loans?
When applying for small loans, the most requested sums are:
- $ 1,000, usually credited within 48 hours of accepting the request;
- $ 2,000, the loan is paid out in a few working days ;
- $ 5,000, even for this loan it is sufficient to wait a few days;
- $ 10,000, is the maximum amount that can be requested through small loans and must be repaid from 2 to 10 years.
The types of small loans
The types that belong to the small loans category include:
- revolving cards: give the possibility to pay monthly expenses and in different installments. You can easily access credit without having to give special guarantees, however the management costs and interests are high;
- Loan changed: it is mainly used by bad payers and it is easily granted because, in case they do not repay the installments, the bank will pick up the client’s assets;
- assignment of one fifth of the salary or pension: it is the employer directly to retain one fifth of the client’s salary. In the case of the pensioner, on the other hand, the INPS retains 20% of the pension.
In the event that the applicant is a merchant, it is possible to apply for small loans to purchase an asset or a small object to be inserted in the appropriate shop or mall.
How to apply for small loans?
The quickest way to get a small loan is to go online. After comparing the various price comparators, it is possible to identify the most advantageous and convenient option. Once the best offer has been chosen, the following documents must be submitted:
- identification documents;
- the paycheck;
- the tax return (for self-employed workers), the CUD (for employees) or the pension slip (for pensioners)
Here you can find information on small government agency loans: https://www.prestiti-online.com/guide/piccolo-prestito-government agency/
Where to apply for a small loan?
But which are the banks and financial companies that make small loans more easily. Credit institutions include Best Bank and Agree Bank.
In the first case, it is necessary to apply online, so as to be able to benefit from interesting advantages from an economic point of view since there are no accessory costs and the rates are cheaper. Agree Bank instead allows you to carry out the procedure on the web, without incurring preliminary and management costs, allowing you to request up to 10,000 USD.
- Among the revolving cards, Explora American Express gives the possibility to choose whether to pay in installments or in full and Poste Italiane’s SpecialCash Postepay allows you to obtain up to 15,000 USD, credited to PostePay or Capital lender’s CreditExpress Mini, for maximum amounts of up to 3,000 USD..
Small loans in an hour
When emergencies occur that require a certain amount of money, even a small loan, the sooner the required amount is obtained the better. Today there are some financial companies that manage to provide the loan even in an hour, such as:
- Cream Bank offers fast loans in an hour only to employees who have CUD, paycheck and the salary certificate signed by their employer. If you request sums that are too high in relation to your income, you must provide a guarantor. The amount can be paid by bank transfer or cashier’s check and can amount to a maximum of $ 50,000 repayable from 12 to 120 months;
- Astro Finance, guarantees up to $ 5,000 refundable in installments of $ 38 and up and it is possible to request it through a call center or online;
- Good Lender Loans guarantees fast loans in one hour and it is possible to request up to $ 50,000 to be repaid in a maximum of 120 monthly installments. The documentation to be presented is a valid identity document, the latest paycheck, the tax code, the CUD and a utility bill. The outcome is communicated in one hour, while the disbursement of the financing takes a little longer.
How important is the presence of a guarantee?
As with most loans, small loans are also granted on presentation of the normal income guarantees required by banks, such as the paycheck or the cud) but also in the form of unsecured loans.
In the first case, the interest rates are contained in the order of 8-10% while in the second case, that is, in the absence of income guarantees, they are disbursed with interest rates very close to the limits established by law. This happens because the more the customer profile is at risk, the higher the interest rate applied.